• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted :)

:thumb: Me too. Very helpful and make sure that you have the right set up for the buns you may want.

We travelled an hour to get our boy from them and was worth the trip :love:

Thank You, Thats really kind :love:

This sounds all good to me. We are looking for little friendly buns. We have a great large home awaiting complete with fluffy beds :) we have a home for them where a human can sit in and chat :) with them inside their house thank you all you are being so helpful

If you would like me to call you over the weekend, drop me your number on pm. Once I know what you are looking for in more detail, I can let you know if we have anyone suitable :wave: There is no obligation to go with us, so don't worry if once we've spoken you decide to go somewhere else!

Thank You, Thats really kind :love:

If you would like me to call you over the weekend, drop me your number on pm. Once I know what you are looking for in more detail, I can let you know if we have anyone suitable :wave: There is no obligation to go with us, so don't worry if once we've spoken you decide to go somewhere else!

Thank you will do just that. Speak tomorrow :)

Back