• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victoria isn't eating/ rushing her to vets

No real change yet. She has nibbled a tiny bit of green and Bisolvin is helping her nose a bit. We are hoping she will be well enough for x-rays tomorrow, but i will ring first thing to see what the plans are for her :(

Well I'm glad to see she's at least nibbling a bit. I was really worried when I had to finally shut down my laptop last night. Good to hear they are able to treat her with something for her poor nosey.
Wishing her all the best luck with her xrays tomorrow.
Thinking of you and sending more healing vibes (((((((((((((((((Liz & Victoria)))))))))))))))) xxxx

Well I'm glad to see she's at least nibbling a bit. I was really worried when I had to finally shut down my laptop last night. Good to hear they are able to treat her with something for her poor nosey.
Wishing her all the best luck with her xrays tomorrow.
Thinking of you and sending more healing vibes (((((((((((((((((Liz & Victoria)))))))))))))))) xxxx

Thank you x

No real change. She is having a GA and head xray this morning which us a huge risk with her breathing but we have to do something for her

Thank you. Have spoken to the vet and Victoria got through the GA ok :D phew!

However nothing in particular has shown up, she has perfect teeth. So its going to be a case of trying yet more antibiotics and hoping for the best :?

Thank you. Have spoken to the vet and Victoria got through the GA ok :D phew!

However nothing in particular has shown up, she has perfect teeth. So its going to be a case of trying yet more antibiotics and hoping for the best :?

Fingers. toes and paws crossed that Victoria manages to improve very soon. Bless her little heart. xxxxxx

Thank you both :love:

Victoria is back home. She is still not her usual self but is at least nibbling on her own. She has had her tear ducts flushed and antibiotics put in. I am waiting for the vet to call back re antibiotics but it looks like it will be depocillin injections but the vets will have to order it in for us.

She is currently lying on her soft bed resting.

I just hope we can get this all sorted so she can be neutered and get a bunny friend as I know she is going to be miserable alone :(

Lots of vibes for Victoria. I really hope she's more herself soon. It makes you wonder if Bunita was keeping her going, doesn't it, bless her. :(:(

Lots of vibes for Victoria. I really hope she's more herself soon. It makes you wonder if Bunita was keeping her going, doesn't it, bless her. :(:(

They came from an awful place and neither of them trusted people. I think victoria relied heavily on Bunita for security and now she is gone is completely lost :( Bunita was slowly learning to trust, I could see it in her eyes as well as her behaviour, but Victoria doesn't yet and would always be behind Bunita waiting to see what was "safe". You know how they would sleep lying with their arms round each other. Victoria must be heartbroken :cry:

Awww sleeping with their arms round each other. That is so sweet. Bless her. Hope she feels better soon :wave:

They came from an awful place and neither of them trusted people. I think victoria relied heavily on Bunita for security and now she is gone is completely lost :( Bunita was slowly learning to trust, I could see it in her eyes as well as her behaviour, but Victoria doesn't yet and would always be behind Bunita waiting to see what was "safe". You know how they would sleep lying with their arms round each other. Victoria must be heartbroken :cry:

:cry::cry: So sad, poor Victoria.

Aww poor Victoria it's so sad to hear she is finding it hard without Bunita. I hope she perks up soon. Lots of vibes!

Back