• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please-update post 18

not as bad as i expected. but looks like she has a stick for a tail it has no fluff on it at all :( i think she is just glad to be clean and have a full tummy.

well she will be a long time recovering and i suppose if she is here i will only want to keep her. we will wait till angie is back and have a think about a shuffle around if you like:)

ive got piccies but don't know how to put them on and don't have the patience or time at the moment. (oh and im a bit thick with computers)

Wow wow wow. You're her guardian Angel. Thank goodness you stopped to help her. It broke my heart to read the first post, but then when I read your update I didn't feel so gutted, because she is in a better place and all good. What a relief!

Wow wow wow. You're her guardian Angel. Thank goodness you stopped to help her. It broke my heart to read the first post, but then when I read your update I didn't feel so gutted, because she is in a better place and all good. What a relief!

it wasn't actually me who found her but someone on their way out for the day.they knew i worked for a rescue and brought her straight to me. such good look that they saw her when they did and that they brought her straight here.

Aw, then she has a series of Angels. Well done all round (although I obviously can't tell whoever found her that, so I'll just tell you :p ).

The beautiful Gabriella is now living with me. She is most definatley going to be a BIG bunny and def looks to be french lop (hands off Kay lol) She is lready seteling in nicely as a pampered house bun. (and might stay that way sssssssh dont tell my hubby) i feel a failed fosterer moment coming up. Oh heck

i knew you would think she is georgeous. i bet she can't beleive her luck, getting found, lots of food and water and now getting to live indoors all nice and snuggly and clean :D thank you for looking after her for us.

Back