• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed please - *warning* graphic pics - U/D post 170 new picture

Thank you everyone, we are just off to the vets now, will update when we get back, thanks again

We are back from the vets and it was a huge abcess, not on her jaw but in her cheek, she has had it lanced and cleaned out and she needs intensive nursing with it, she was very well behaved

Cookiesabcess003x2.jpg

Cookiesabcess006x2.jpg

Cookiesabcess005x2.jpg

Thank you for all your vibes x

Poor little bun. Good news that it wasn't jaw related though. Can you pack the cavity with high factor manuka honey? Will help clear any infection. Dorset George's cleared up in a few days and he's made a full recovery with a similar sized abscess. :wave:

Poor little bun. Good news that it wasn't jaw related though. Can you pack the cavity with high factor manuka honey? Will help clear any infection. Dorset George's cleared up in a few days and he's made a full recovery with a similar sized abscess. :wave:

So pleased it wasn't her jaw as well, yes I have medication for the hole and I have to flush it twice a day and pack it with manaka as well

So pleased it wasn't her jaw as well, yes I have medication for the hole and I have to flush it twice a day and pack it with manaka as well

Yes that makes a HUGE difference. :D Hopefully just a one-off caused by a scratch/bite...

Bless her. I'm really glad to hear it wasn't her jaw.

Tons of recovery vibes coming to this special girl. xxxxxx

Oh my, that looks nasty. I'm so pleased it wasn't in the jaw though and hopefully she will quickly make a full recovery. :love:

Oh my goodness Theo - poor Cookie, that is awful - poor girl :cry:

Sending her loads of healing vibes - hope she feels better soon bless her xxxx

Back