• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Pan- no breaks but lump HELP! Strange findings

Ok Jo has just rang they have removed the lump andf found it to be some sort of abcess, it may have been a tumour which has necrosed (sp) but without tests they are unsure and the vets don't think anything would be found from testing the lump. Pan has however had a peritonitis at some point so they were amazed that she is so well. They have free'd up her guts and have her on alot of meds and will be keeping her in tonight to make sure she is eating a passing poops. Hopefully they havn't caused any further damage to her guts but we will have to wait and see. I am amazed at how well she is considering what she has had. The only explanation for her weak legs is pain :?

Dont quite understand what has been found, so cant offer advice - Just wanted to send lots of Vibes & Cuddles to Pan :love: X

thanks becki, peritonitis is a infection in the internal gut lining ( i think ) and very dangerous! I have no idea how she has had it and recovered with out showing a single symptom

Poor Pan, she as done an excellent job of hiding the pain from you as you pick up on things really quickly. Give her big snuggles from me:D

Thanks guys, Kay she has done remarkably well in hiding the pain! The peritonitis has been and gone and she didn't show a thing! Hardy wee bun is my Pan

The vet thought that one of my foster buns had peritonitis when she went off her back legs...she was right as rain after a course of antibiotics though :)

Well the vets have just rang and Pan hasn't eaten or pooped yet, she is very bright though

Big vibes for Pan - for eating, weeing & pooping!
sounds like she's a fighter though to have come this far.

Well she has eaten and passed poop's hurrah! she's not eating her pellets though but is quite happily munching away on dandilion leaves. I can collect her tonight YAY

Back