• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Whiskey & Boo please

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Theyve been fighting and so ive now seperated them until I get home from work :(
and have a few small wounds :(
Dont know what to do :(

Last edited:
oh no :( well 2 single bunnies from now on then I guess? My boy Benny is happy on his own - he enjoys toileting outside the bunny girl's shed though - they have some kind of competition going :roll:

If they're wounding each other, you can't bond them - unless you have unlimited money for vets, and are sure one of them isn't going to have a heart attack or stasis from the stress.

how large was the space you started with? was everything including bowls etc neutralised? are both neutered? all these things can help with bondings? hope wounds not too serious i would not try rebonding unless all wounds healed you can supervise and leave together for 48hours, and all the abve (space small, netral area and neutered buns with 4weeks minimum for calmed hormones) xx

theyve been bonded since july last year :( lottielouise did it,
then they had a little fight around novermber, now again. Out of the blue.

Theyre both netured both around 18 months :(

Oh no, I'm sorry you've had to separate them :(

After my twos antics today I can imagine how horrible it was to find them fighting. Hugs.

it was just all the fur everywhere :(
poor whiskey is in the hutch,run alone tonight and Boo in the bathroom. Would have like dto bring Whiskey in too, but have no-where to put him :(

i feel so sad for both of them, theyve gone all winter snuggled up, and now...to be cold and alone...id bring Whisket to the downstairs loo, but its too small :( I have no where else secure to bring him thats wee proof :(

Back