• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Toffes dental please

Glad all went well and that he's back home safe and sound. Hope today wasn't too bad for you. I really think bunny owners should get huge discounts on anti-wrinkle cream, all the worrying we do over them must have added at least 10 years to all of us!

Glad all went well and that he's back home safe and sound. Hope today wasn't too bad for you. I really think bunny owners should get huge discounts on anti-wrinkle cream, all the worrying we do over them must have added at least 10 years to all of us!

Ha ha yes ! not to mention all the grey hairs !

Ha ha yes ! not to mention all the grey hairs !

my turn on Monday, as of yesterday I became unhappy over how mabels mouth looked when I looked in it, I had my eye on the area that is always the problem, food collects there, tried cleaning it today and couldn't clean it all out, the spur is blocking me getting to it, she has just started her coughing on some hay when eating where it bothers her

my turn on Monday, as of yesterday I became unhappy over how mabels mouth looked when I looked in it, I had my eye on the area that is always the problem, food collects there, tried cleaning it today and couldn't clean it all out, the spur is blocking me getting to it, she has just started her coughing on some hay when eating where it bothers her
Oh no I'm sorry to hear that, poor Mabel, poor you ! Toffee has been very quiet today, eating little bits, but very slowly. He actually seems very tired, guess it's just the after affects. The vet was good, but not his usual one, mind you she made me smile. She'd noticed that Toffee was moulting, so got a brush and gave him a good grooming. She said that she really enjoyed doing it, and did it for ages ! They don't see many bunnies in their practice, so mine are a bit of a novelty :D
Hope Mabel gets on ok, aren't they a worry ? :roll:

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that, poor Mabel, poor you ! Toffee has been very quiet today, eating little bits, but very slowly. He actually seems very tired, guess it's just the after affects. The vet was good, but not his usual one, mind you she made me smile. She'd noticed that Toffee was moulting, so got a brush and gave him a good grooming. She said that she really enjoyed doing it, and did it for ages ! They don't see many bunnies in their practice, so mine are a bit of a novelty :D
Hope Mabel gets on ok, aren't they a worry ? :roll:

thank you, yes they are, my vets on maternity so its a new guy, and most of the time seems to be younger girls nurses and reception not the usual ones used to, its good that toffee had a groom, I'm worried taking mabel in with her white bald bits lol

Back