• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Tilly-May please .. U/D Hmm Blimey!!

Just seen this Becki! :(

Tilly! Don't scare you're mummy like that!
So glad to hear she's eating again now :D Must have been all the excitement of yesterday :D I know I did'nt wnat to eat today after all the food I had yesterday! :roll: :lol:

The willow ball still looking like a willow ball or has it been demolished now? :lol:

Thank goodness for that! Tilly may!! please dont be doing this to your mummy ort us again we love you wayyyyy toooooooo much for you to be doing this!

Aww Thanks Guys :) Strange enough, Shes stopped eating again this morning, but shes giving clues as to why. I gave her a few pellets in the bowl to get her up into the top of the hutch so i could get her out (which she very gladly accepted), then put her in her run & gave her the rest of the pellets. Once in the run - she went CRAZY!! She's throwing all her toys, her bowl, wont eat ... I'm clueless! :? Emma, The willow ball is still willow ball shaped, shes prefering to throw it rather that chew it?!! :lol: Thank You again :wink: X

Back