• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Teddy please-damn stasis!

well pleased to say he is eating much better today although gave me a fright as started with dioreah last night and i woke up to him covered in it!!! i think what ever upset his belly has cleared out now and it has stopped! phew!! hes had a bath and has perked up!! no idea what did it as he doesn't have teeth so can't eat anything much in the garden and din't have anything he hasn't before. just relieved he is on the mend!!

thanks everyone!!

Good news - I don't envy you this morning though! Teddy is quite a big boy (but very hadnsome of course :love:) to be needing a bath.

wow lisa.....thats great.

hmm do you think it may have been a blockage and it passed followed by the built up runny poo behind it?

im glad the bio lapis helped..

come on teddy......be a well bunny xxx

lisa hun hope you can relax a little now!

wow lisa.....thats great.

hmm do you think it may have been a blockage and it passed followed by the built up runny poo behind it?

im glad the bio lapis helped..

come on teddy......be a well bunny xxx

lisa hun hope you can relax a little now!

thanks!
he has perked up more now and is eating well. Keeping him in overnight as he had his bath today but hopefully he'll be well enough to go back outside to his own comforts. As much as i love having him inside:love:(o/h allergic!)

i wish i knew what caused it...he is a dental bunny so wondered if he didn't chew his food properly and it fermented in his belly? or perhaps it was a bit of a blockage? who knows...just relieved he's o.k!! I can sleep tonight now...i am so tired!!

Back