• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Skye...update on 1st, Skye has gone to rainbow bridge ;-(

I am so sorry :( She was one of the most beautiful bunnies I'd ever met "in the fur". Sending you and Noah hugs at such a horrible time xx

Am so sorry. When I've had a bun die at the vet I have always gone to see them to say goodbye - I found in some small way it helped me accept what had happened. Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do.

Binky free Skye. xxx

Thanks everyone. I'm going to pick up Noah later on, will have the option to see her but I don't think I'll want to :(

After her PM I'm going to collect the body and I'll have my normal cremator come and collect her

Thanks for your support everyone. I've just gone and cleaned the kennel out ready for him to come home. Wasn't sure whether to leave some old litter of hers to comfort him but in the end decided to take it all out.

Oh no Catherine I'm so sorry to hear this, you must be utterly devastated. Big hugs xxx

My heart sank at this update, I'm so very sorry :(
Keeping you in my thoughts at this sad time. (((((Hugs)))))
Binky free, Skye xxxx

Aww, Catherine, that's heartbreaking news. I am so very very sorry to hear this xxxx

Back