• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Heather please: 4pm all back to normal

Hi all, and thanks! Well a certain someone seems to be feeling much livlier this morning :lol: I let them out and she rushed straight up the garden to do a wee, although she didn't seem to do a lot and the vetbed in the pen was dry. There weren't a lot of poops in the pen either (and I discovered that when there aren't a lot and they are scattered everywhere, I can't tell them apart!) but she has eaten her breakfast and has been sitting eating caecotrophs so I guess there is some normal movement going on. I think I'll just pop back up the vets later anyway, the cat is going for his monthly checkup so it wouldn't hurt for her to check Heather's tummy again as well.

AlisonA said:
Hi all, and thanks! Well a certain someone seems to be feeling much livlier this morning :lol: I let them out and she rushed straight up the garden to do a wee, although she didn't seem to do a lot and the vetbed in the pen was dry. There weren't a lot of poops in the pen either (and I discovered that when there aren't a lot and they are scattered everywhere, I can't tell them apart!) but she has eaten her breakfast and has been sitting eating caecotrophs so I guess there is some normal movement going on. I think I'll just pop back up the vets later anyway, the cat is going for his monthly checkup so it wouldn't hurt for her to check Heather's tummy again as well.

glad to here shes ok!

Heather is eating fine and is running around the garden like a loon, so I guess she's feeling better now :D Thanks for all your vibes :thumb:

Phew, glad to hear the good news Alison!!! Well done Heather and lots of love to your other furry friends!
Nicola x

Back