• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vets 10.30 esme :(

Sending vibes, Wendy, for you as well as Esme. I know how worrying it can be. I don't get how so many people get away with stuffing their bunnies in a tiny hutch in the garden and only feeding them lettuce and muesli, when we look after ours perfectly and they still get sick!

Beau sends gentle bunny kisses for Esme :love:

we had our naps (well, es did - i couldn't as the tractors are busy today) and she went outside as soon as i opened the back door. not as bouncy as usual but more normal essie behaviour.

she's now flopped on the cobbles sunning herself so i'm off to inspect the garden for fresh poops (she prefers to do her business outside).

i'm sat here surrounded by photos and scrapbook stuff. weeks i've been working on this surprise for my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary later this month and i really feel like throwing the wretched thing in the bin right now.

we had our naps (well, es did - i couldn't as the tractors are busy today) and she went outside as soon as i opened the back door. not as bouncy as usual but more normal essie behaviour.

she's now flopped on the cobbles sunning herself so i'm off to inspect the garden for fresh poops (she prefers to do her business outside).

i'm sat here surrounded by photos and scrapbook stuff. weeks i've been working on this surprise for my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary later this month and i really feel like throwing the wretched thing in the bin right now.

NOOOOO dont do it!! though I can understand how you feel! Your mum will get over it. Glad esme has perked up a bit :D

Oh goodness, not Esme now. Maybe she was feeling left out from all the attention Eric gets ;)

Glad shes feeling a little better now, hope shes back to her usual cheeky self soon :wave:

Sorry I missed this earlier.

I'm glad esme is feeling a bit better. xx

Don't throw away the scrapbook!! Once you have it completed I bet your parents will absolutely love it. :)

Glad Esme is better. I am sure its something to do with the weather.

I went out at 11 came home at 6.00 and I swear my 2 had not moved from under the bed. Food not eaten.

my mom rang earlier but i didn't take the call - i was doing the bunnies tea:lol: she did apparently say 'is the rabbit better?' but i can just hear the tone.....

i adore my parents and i'm very lucky to still have them but sometimes, my mom's constant disappointment and disapproval of me still touches a nerve. oh well, i did one thing right. i gave them their only grandchild.

Glad Esme is feeling better :)

Some people, even loved ones, just don't 'get' rabbits - we just have to learn to be patient and bite our tongues.....ouch!

blackers, she just doesn't get me. never has. never will. i'm different to my sister - ie weird :?

Glad Esme is feeling better - long may it continue! :love:

I'm actually quite lucky with my folks, especially given that our house was a pet-free zone for almost 40 years before Spenser arrived.

i think esme just wolfed her breakfast too quickly and dashed around the garden too soon afterwards:oops:

she's fine now - jumping up at me asking for nose rubs and treats (clever bunneh;))

Back