• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very very speacial Bunny Needs a name (thanks Caramaley hes got one!!!)

Picking a name is never easy.... he is some handsome tho..... maybe Camelot or Kingston....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk

he is a actual hare they are not really available took me yrs and a lot of money to get him :)

I bet. On average how much would some look to get hold of an artic hare? I don't know how I would feel about the bred in captivity though but maybe that's because they are so rare. X

not atm as he is a actual hare which are solitary animals so im not sure how he would take that tbh plus hes still in quarantine which will be 2mths as I like to be sure nothing will be transferred although at a plus hares are immune to myxi :)

ah yes, I knew that once, then forgot :lol:

I bet. On average how much would some look to get hold of an artic hare? I don't know how I would feel about the bred in captivity though but maybe that's because they are so rare. X

£500-£600 roughly
anything you get as a pet should be bred in captivity otherwise it belongs in the wild :)

Wowsa. Stunning boy! . Yer I agree with the pet thing I am just used to going to a rescue or a pet shop where it was done hundreds of years ago xx

Wowsa. Stunning boy! . Yer I agree with the pet thing I am just used to going to a rescue or a pet shop where it was done hundreds of years ago xx

lol these will certainly never be in a petshop or rescue as they are incredibly hard to breed and not for inexperienced handlers.
they are a separate species to rabbits and therefore can not breed with them either

I used to read the red wall books as a child and they featured lots of military hares.. Names like Basil, Fleetrun, Ferdimond... Or maybe just Major or Corporal?

He's so beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Names...

Florian or Ferdinand - Snow White's prince
Sota - the Japanese 'Snow Prince'
Skyrim - googled snow prince and got this
Thori - Norwegian / Finland king's name or means 'frozen snow'
Himesh - Hindi for snow king
Minty - well, he is white

Back