• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very sad news - Susiebuns Spenser

Oh no I'm so very sorry. I will always remember the beautiful photos of the very handsome Spencer, you always brought a smile to my face little man, with your pristine white furs. Binky free little guy xxxxx

I'm so sorry:cry: I'm sure he will be missed terribly:cry:

Binky free Spenser xx

Thinking of Susie and sending hugs xx

So sorry to read this.

I loved see his pictures and reading his comments.

Binky Free Spenser.xx

Spencer was a one of a kind bunny with a huge personality that came across through your pictures and stories. I loved seeing your post about him. I think that he will be missed by many people who never met him. I am so sorry for your loss I know how much you loved him and he loved you.

Oh my god, my heat is breaking for Susie. What awfully sad news. :cry:
I will miss him terribly and all the stories and photos she shared with us of him. He was a stupendous rabbit.

((((((((((Huge comforting hugs for you Susiebun))))))))))))))
Sleep well, mighty Lord Spenser. You will be so very deeply missed. xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry :( I loved seeing all his pictures, the little lordship Spencer.

Sending hugs and binky free gorgeous boy xxx

I have only just seen this - such sad news. Spencer was a star on here and I am so sorry to read he has gone. Sending hugs. Xxx

Not his lordship [emoji24]. Binky free Spencer and hugs to Susie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I am so touched that Spenser and I have obviously remained part of the RU family even although my ongoing IT problems mean I haven't posted photos of Spenser on here for ages. I'll try to sort this when I can and let Spenser's RU friends see a few recent photos of his furry majesty. I'm missing him dreadfully, but am grateful to God for the 7 and a half years my dear boy blessed my life.

Thanks everyone. I am so touched that Spenser and I have obviously remained part of the RU family even although my ongoing IT problems mean I haven't posted photos of Spenser on here for ages. I'll try to sort this when I can and let Spenser's RU friends see a few recent photos of his furry majesty. I'm missing him dreadfully, but am grateful to God for the 7 and a half years my dear boy blessed my life.

So glad you have managed to come on RU big hugs xxx

Back