• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valerie loves apple....

Doncat, i have to say i have just put up my new pen, (the silver one in the left of your pics... Marble the little dear,jumped over and out the first morning. We're not sure if it was because my son went to get her veggie treat BEFORE he let her out for the 1/2 hr play.
Have yours ever jumped out? I havent put the net on as i have it up as rectangle rather than hexagon.

I can still get the net on as a rectangle.... I have it as a rectangle when I'm cleaning round it, the net just stretches a bit. Comet has had a spinal problem and is tiny so I doubt its possible for him to get out, the net is there as a precaution really, but I also have the same pen around Bob's indoor cage and he mysteriously appeared out of it once, but never again. So yes it is possible. You could alway get some gardening net and make that fit.

:love: oh Donna what beautiful pics!!!

my doesnt Georgie look angelic bless her. valerie is a swetie and omg comet trust him..boy buns are always sooo kinky!!:lol:

isnt it weird how georgies ways with bunnies goes......little help from a certain passed over grandad perhaps?;)

Thanks Doncat!
Woken up this morning by the sound of her leaping over the barrier between the dining room and lounge. :censored: Bless!!!
will put net on when i get home from work. shes running around the diningroom looking across at the folding chairs i have put there for today - think she's not impressed!!!!!
Didnt need a net on the old pen which we used for the garden for the old rabbits, but obviously Marble is turbo charged!!!

:?

kathryn

Aww your little girl is so cute... its so nice to see children who behave nicely with animals, so many people don't seem to show their children how to behave properly with them.

Thanks everyone. Both my little girls (3&5) are very animal friendly (no idea why lol) and apparently they both wants to become vets..... they want to "do operations on rabbits to stop them having babies" :D, some call it brain washed, I call it great!....and hopefully my vet bills will be a lot cheaper in 20 years time! :lol::lol::

Back