• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT - Help needed please.....Bunny run

Thumpinbun said:
kayjay said:
We'll be travelling down from Preston on the M6 coming off at Stoke on Saturday 13th April if it's not sorted by then, we could meet someone on services on the M6 before we come off for Stoke

Alternatively our destination is Nottingham so if anyone's travelling from Nottingham on that Saturday to go south we'll be down lunchtime-ish

GemmaH's parents lives in that neck of the woods, I'm seeing her later so I'll check with her if she's going down any time soon too

Where abouts in Nottingham are you going to? I might be able to meet you and then drive down to meet Snowy.

That would be good if you could.........let me know

We are in Manchester on Saturday but I didn't realise that we are going on the train, the next weekend I think it is easter so we will be down in Essex visiting some friends, the weekend after we may be in Manchester though, if nothing can be sorted before then then I am sure we will be able to help, especially if madbunster is able to meet in Manchester :)

Fingers crossed it will be sorted by then though so Mary can go to her new home!

:D
Mary can go whenever at my side, my fosterer is only minutes from the surgery) but it depends on when Kerry-Mad bunster is next doing her journey from Newcastle to Preston.
It would be great if we could sort out a date for this, is it looking like the 31st providing Kerry can do that bit too?

Hi

We live in Blackpool and could give the bunny a place to stay until the link up journey was arranged. We can collect and return to Preston if this is any help.

Neil and Maria

Sorry guys, I won't be able to take the bunny on Saturday as we are on the train as we are in Manchester for the day, sorry that was a bit unclear from my post!

We will be back up for the day after easter though if she can't get to her new home any sooner.

Really sorry for any confusion :oops:

Right, well Kerry is back in Newcastle on the 31st and can move Mary on sunday the 1st to Preston/Manchester'ish....can anyone else co-ordinate with this? :D

Sorry this run is being cancelled again. i've pm'd everybody who offered help. Its been decided old girl Mary will stay with Allison in her foster home.

Back