• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT foster or perminant home needed for Violet or advice

How is Violet doing Siobhan :?: :?: :?: did she have any babies :?: and how is she in her self now :?: :?:

i hope you sort something out - poor bunny if she has had a litter somewhere - i wonder if her babies are okay wherever they are hopefully the people that Violet has escaped from have raised them - well done for caring for Violet :D

Hmmmmm hope everything is ok with Siobhan :? :? anyone heard from her lately :?: or Marie from Bright eyes :?: Hope Violets OK :? :?

Hiya,

Sorry my pc is dying and not been able to get on line, violet has priduced no babies and a she has been here 7 weeks now I can assume none will be coming.

She is becoming very aggressive and I am still unable to let her out of the hutch due to her escap attempts and chewing wire.

I can't afford to have her spayed at the moment with over 20 rabbits here looking for homes and over 60 rats all funds are going on food etc.

I will keep you all updated

Back