• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upsy Daisy Has gone

Oh no! :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry to read this - how awful for you. You must be feeling terrible. Am sending lots of hugs and thinking about you. I can't imagine how bad you're feeling right now. x

I've never been able to bury mine the same day, it's almost like I'm accepting it too easily. With Izzy the vets wrapped her in a blanket and left her in it and lay her on the shelf in her hutch where she spent her days, almost like I was letting her have another day there :cry::cry: I've always buried them with some of their favourite food to 'take with them' as well... and I'm not religious and don't believe in after life but there's a part of me that wants to believe :cry::cry:

You don't have to do anything or make any decisions yet. You can do that tomorrow, when you know what you want to do. I'm so sorry, it must have been a terrible shock.

Another thing to think of (I never did but I've read it on here). Think about taking a lock of her fur to keep and treasure to remember her by.

Last edited:
Oh bless her..I've been following this story and so hoped everything would be fine...my thoughts are with you hun...so, so sorry. :cry:x

angie just rang me to tell me what she was reading :cry: i can't beleive it. im so very very sorry xx

binky free upsy daisy sweetheart xxx

ive decided not to have a cremated, I dont want to leave her and have her....

Ive decided tonight Im taking my baby to the woods by the canal, where the sun shines through the trees and wild bunnies play, where the sun dances off the canal water, thats where I want my baby to rest. If she cant be in my garden, she'll rest there. And in many many many many years her sister will join her.

So very sorry for your loss :(. The place you have chosen sounds so beautiful, fit for your wonderful girl's resting place.
________
xxSOPHIExx

Last edited:
Im so so sorry for your horrific loss and the shock you must be feeling. Im shedding some tears for you and upsy as i know how devastating it is.

The place you've chosen to bury her sounds beautiful, what a perfect resting place for a precious and adored bun :love:

i am so sorry for you :(

So sorry to hear your bad news. I saw your post in Bridge and it made me cry. It must be so hard when they go like that in your arms but you have the knowledge that you were there for her until the last. Thinking of you. xx

Back