• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Tilly-May & Jen U/D 28th :(

Excellent news Becki, glad to hear Tilly is improving. Well done with Jen. Fingers crossed for her new home x

AAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh!!! I knew I'd be tempting fate by posting how good she is!! :cry: Princess has tonight had a bad seizure/fit and took a while to recover :cry: :cry: :cry: Agh I feel like i made it happen by putting how well she was doing :x Trying to stay positive, if for nothing else, for Tillys sake :cry: X

Oh Becki, you ahve been such a wonderful bunny mummy to Tilly, she has blossomed with your love and I'm sure she appreciates and loves you back, I hope she is better after that fit and I wish her all the good health in the world, she is such a stunning little bunster :love: big hugs to you and Tilly

(((((((((((((((((((((H))))))))))))))))))
remeber, I'm always here to talk :wink:

oh no im so sorry becki, i know it must be so difficult for you at the moment, sending lots of big hugs your way

beckiboo186 said:
AAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggghhhh!!! I knew I'd be tempting fate by posting how good she is!! :cry: Princess has tonight had a bad seizure/fit and took a while to recover :cry: :cry: :cry: Agh I feel like i made it happen by putting how well she was doing :x Trying to stay positive, if for nothing else, for Tillys sake :cry: X

I know just what you mean Becki. I feel like that about posting about Norman initially responding so well to treatment. Then it all goes wrong :cry:

I am thinking of you Becki. I struggle to cope in these situations and I am 46. You are so very young but at the same time very mature.
Please give Tills a nose-rub from me.

Janex

Hope you and Tilly are ok, it's not your fault at all! Keep strong and you will get through it. :) Your doing the best you can and by the sounds of it I dont think anyone can do any better you sound like an amazing bunny mummy!

Back