• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unlitter training - why?

It may be she's trying to tell you she loves you or wants your attention. You mentioned she did it when you were plucking Alvin too? Maybe she loves you more than you realise. ;) I've had occasions, actually had one today, where I've not gone to bed all night due to my ME insomnia and have come back to a wee on the bed as if they are saying 'where are you? you should be here'.

Aaaaaaaaaaand again today! I didn't sleep all night and forgot to put the plastic sheet on the bed too so this morning I am washing duvet, sheet, mattress protector and mattress spongy cover thingy which is pretty handy, only worked out that I could take that off last week. Shame it doesn't fit in the machine though - have had to wash the affected area in the bath.

Aaaaaaaaaaand again today! I didn't sleep all night and forgot to put the plastic sheet on the bed too so this morning I am washing duvet, sheet, mattress protector and mattress spongy cover thingy which is pretty handy, only worked out that I could take that off last week. Shame it doesn't fit in the machine though - have had to wash the affected area in the bath.

monsters :evil::evil::evil:

Holly never went near the bed i carefully protected last night, she stays in her room over night but when i got up this morning she looked very interested in the bed so i just pushed her away and closed the door so my unprotected bed was safe :roll:

she peed in the litter tray in my presence instead today :D:D

monsters :evil::evil::evil:

Holly never went near the bed i carefully protected last night, she stays in her room over night but when i got up this morning she looked very interested in the bed so i just pushed her away and closed the door so my unprotected bed was safe :roll:

she peed in the litter tray in my presence instead today :D:D

I'm convinced it's Mischa and I can never be mad at Mischa. :love: So I'm quite chilled. Least it's the thin duvet that I can shove in the machine and the tumble. With the duvet, sheet, mattress protecter and extra mattress protector thingy nothing ever reaches the actual mattress which is handy.

Is it mainly in the morning she does it then? Seems to be mainly morning here as well. Maybe shutting her out when you get up is the answer.

I'm convinced it's Mischa and I can never be mad at Mischa. :love: So I'm quite chilled. Least it's the thin duvet that I can shove in the machine and the tumble. With the duvet, sheet, mattress protecter and extra mattress protector thingy nothing ever reaches the actual mattress which is handy.

Is it mainly in the morning she does it then? Seems to be mainly morning here as well. Maybe shutting her out when you get up is the answer.

holly is an evening bed pee'er :lol::lol: but it was daytime when she peed on the carpet next to me and this morning i think i probably just disturbed normal litter tray time. shes never mad enough with my in the morning because im pelleted up and shes too excited about them to hate the human :lol::lol::lol:

im not really mad neither, its washable and protectable so no big problem :D :love::love:

Ste just laughs when i tell him, well glad hes not a house proud type of a bloke :lol::lol::lol::lol:

holly is an evening bed pee'er :lol::lol: but it was daytime when she peed on the carpet next to me and this morning i think i probably just disturbed normal litter tray time. shes never mad enough with my in the morning because im pelleted up and shes too excited about them to hate the human :lol::lol::lol:

im not really mad neither, its washable and protectable so no big problem :D :love::love:

Ste just laughs when i tell him, well glad hes not a house proud type of a bloke :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She's a wet-the-bed bunneh. :shock::lol:

Mine used to do it in the morning even though it was pellet time. Usually it was 'wake the human so we get pellets'. I make a point of always going out of the room, normally to the bathroom, and them coming back in before giving pellets now.

Back