• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert-U/D -27th August-He Has a Complaint.....

Am so pleased for you, Cerys and Uncle A - what a relief! He is one bun who really wants to live, doesn't he! Come on Uncle A, keep it up :D

I've only just caught up with this Jane, so sorry for the late post. So glad uncle Albert is home safe with you now :D he's such a little star!

After a sore start to the day Unky A has gone from strength to strength :D
He is eating Spring Greens, Gratted Carrot, Grass, Dandelion Leaves, Mushed up SS pellets, Critical Care and Vegetable Medley Baby Food!!
Absolutely AMAZING given that he had lots of tumour regrowth cut away from his mouth yesterday. He is on a high dose of Metacam which appears to be controlling his pain well.
I am SO PROUD of my old Bun

:D :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
After a sore start to the day Unky A has gone from strength to strength :D
He is eating Spring Greens, Gratted Carrot, Grass, Dandelion Leaves, Mushed up SS pellets, Critical Care and Vegetable Medley Baby Food!!
Absolutely AMAZING given that he had lots of tumour regrowth cut away from his mouth yesterday. He is on a high dose of Metacam which appears to be controlling his pain well.
I am SO PROUD of my old Bun

:D :D

Janex

That's great Jane! :D :D A big well done to Uncle Albert! :D :D

Hello All, Uncle Albert here.

I have a COMPLAINT about the amount of food I am being given. Today I have 'only' had:
4 handfuls of A+P Pellets
1 Gratted Carrot
2 Bowls of Critical Care
5 Portions of Sliced Greens
1 Bowl of mushy SS Pellets

Will some-one PLEASE inform the RSPCA that I am being starved!!

Yours with affection and nose-rubs

Uncle Albert
xxxx

Back