• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert-U/D -27th August-He Has a Complaint.....

Christabel will call me as soon as his GA/Dental is over OR if 'anything happens' during it.
We both agree that this time Uncle Albert is 'Do Not Resusitate'

:cry: :cry:

I hope with ALL my heart he pulls through...

Janex

Christabel just called. The first thing she said is 'he is one AMAZING Rabbit'!! :D
He got through the GA without arresting :D The tumour has grown back ALOT :( so Christabel has cut away as much as she dared. She also burred the spurs on his few remaining molars and trimmed an Incisor that had developed a sharp point.
Unky A is now in recovery being cared for by Donna (ARC) He could not be in better hands.
Cerys went in with Unky A and Christabel says she is busy chomping on hay whilst keeping a careful eye on proceeedings :D
I am to call again at 1400hrs to see how he is doing. Unky A will have his SPECIAL Vet oncall all weekend :D

I know until Uncle Albert is fully awake, eating and pooping we are not out of the woods. But he has made it this far.

Janex

My dear old Unky A is now resting with his friend Cerys. He has recovered very well from the GA so far :D He has eaten a few greens and had a poo :D
When Donna brought him out to me at the Surgery the first thing Unks did was cover my front with wee :roll: :lol:
Christabel has said we can contact her anytime over the weekend :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Uncle Albert has survived!!

:D :D :D :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
My dear old Unky A is now resting with his friend Cerys. He has recovered very well from the GA so far :D He has eaten a few greens and had a poo :D
When Donna brought him out to me at the Surgery the first thing Unks did was cover my front with wee :roll: :lol:
Christabel has said we can contact her anytime over the weekend :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Uncle Albert has survived!!

:D :D :D :D

Janex

Awwwwwwwwww thats great Jane, he must really love you if he's weed on you :lol: :lol:

Get well soon Uncle Albert xxxxxxxx

Back