• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle A-U/D 21st Sept-PASSED AWAY AT 1410HRS..........

Lots of love to Uncle Albert and to you too, Jane! I'm sure he knows you are doing your very best for him. Claire xx

Sending a big hug for you both Jane, I am so so sorry to hear that Uncle A is really so poorly now... wishing him a peaceful time until he passes to the bridge... :cry:

Oh Jane... tears are streaming down my face... I am so so sorry. Please call me at any hour if you need a chat. Big loves to the special baby. xxxx

Dear Uncle A,

He's such a dear brave soul and has been fighting with such courage to stay with you . I think he's amazing. What a beautiful picture of the little man. You are both in my thoughts. Please give Uncle A lots of calming fuss and strokes from me. Sending you both lots of peaceful and warm vibes.

Lots and lots of love,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

I really appreciate everone's support.
Uncle Albert is comfortable at the moment.
I am gonna miss the old boy SO MUCH

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh Jane I'm so sorry to hear about precious Uncle Albert :( all I can say is he's with the best person in the world to take care and love him in his final days until he can go have a binky with Jack.Love and thoughts with you

So sorry to hear about Uncle A .. I hope his last few days are peaceful and very happy with you! Be strong for him, big hugs x

Jane, I am so sorry. Uncle A is a real fighter to have lasted this long. A friend of mine recently lost her two year old bun to a similar cancer, the little guy just couldn't fight it off. I hope these last days go easy on him.

Hugs for you and nose rubs for Uncle Albert!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jane I am so sorry to read this, Sending both you and Uncle Albert lots and lots of love :love: :love:

Awww so sorry to hear this Jane, big hugs to you (and to Uncle A!) at this very difficult time :cry: I know he will feel so loved and happy in his last days, even though his body is failing him. Big hugs xxx

Back