• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle A-U/D 21st Sept-PASSED AWAY AT 1410HRS..........

Uncle Albert is now having Paliative Care. He will have no more surgical intervention. Christabel has said she is available to help him at any time, even when not officially 'on-call'
Unky A is a fighter in spirit but his body is so,so frail. His last GA to cut back the tumour was only 3 weeks ago so it is obviously growing fast now :cry:
Christabel has prescribed a strong pain killer/sedative for him should it be needed. At the moment the Metacam is controlling his pain.
Uncle Albert probably only has a few days left this side of Rainbow Bridge

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh no. Cristabel sounds fantastic, shame we can't nap her. I wish there was something we could do, but at least soon he'll be free of tumours and pain.

I'm so sorry Jane - poor Uncle Albert. :cry: :cry:

When he does pass to the bridge though, he will take a lot of love with him. He is a true fighter and will be missed.

awwww :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry things don't look good. I'm sure you will make what ever time he has left comfortable and with much love. ((hugs)) xx

Jane we are so, so sorry to hear the News about your darling Uncle A :( :( :( :( If there is anything we can do at all , please do not hesitate to phone anytime day or night.
You are very much in our thoughts, and although this is the upsetting side of keeping bunnies, I am sure Uncle A will be so comforted to have his earth Angel you by his side.
When the time comes, Uncle A will be in the loving hands of the Rainbow Bridge angels , so he will not really be gone, just hop from one sunny place to another.
All our love and hugs,
Adele, David and bunnies

Back