• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UK Rabbit Owners - Can you help?

NPW19

New Kit
Hi everyone!

My name is Natalie and I’m a PhD student at Hartpury University and the University of the West of England. I am exploring pet owner perceptions of UK legislation about pets and would be extremely grateful if you could take the time to fill out my questionnaire! I really want to be able to represent smaller pets in this project and need to hear from more rabbit owners.

The questionnaire should take no more than 20 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous.

By taking part in this project, you will be helping to build a better understanding of pet ownership in the UK. This will inform approaches to improve pet welfare in the future.

Who can take part?
You must be 18 years or older
You must live in the UK
You must own one or more of: dog, cat, rabbit and/or Syrian hamster

Picture1.png

If you’re able to help, I would massively appreciate it. You can join in by clicking on the link below.
https://uwe.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FcYWafBAjRNWDk

Thank you in advance for your support and participation. I hope to be able to share outcomes from the study in the future.
Natalie

Back