• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh Oh I Lost Frodo!

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock:

I went to get him today to put him out to play. But when I turned around he was gone, his haybox was empty.
Frodo9thSeptember20121_zpsf877da24.jpg

Looking closer though, I saw this:
Frodo9thSeptember20126_zpsa920c4f8.jpg

And then a wee nose appeared!
Frodo9thSeptember20127_zpsf5161df4.jpg

Phew, I found Frodo and here he is coming up for air :lol:
Frodo9thSeptember20129_zps33004e32.jpg

Frodo9thSeptember20125_zps31d9b98e.jpg

Here I is mummeh.
Frodo9thSeptember20128_zps23922498.jpg

And off he goes again.
Frodo9thSeptember201211_zpsc7faa594.jpg

Frodo9thSeptember20123_zps5db09d26.jpg

Thanks guys :D

It was a proper tunnel. I saw him one minute and the next he was gone until OH told me where he was:lol: I think he has done it in response to the cold weather. I thought he was very clever and cute to have done that :love:

Amanda we have 5 atm. 5 more living with my parents but they are really family buns as I grew up with them and they are still going strong :D Our oldest is 10.5 years, was recently diagnosed with glaucoma but she seems to be beating it. She is a celeb down at the vets :lol:

Thanks guys :D

It was a proper tunnel. I saw him one minute and the next he was gone until OH told me where he was:lol: I think he has done it in response to the cold weather. I thought he was very clever and cute to have done that :love:

Amanda we have 5 atm. 5 more living with my parents but they are really family buns as I grew up with them and they are still going strong :D Our oldest is 10.5 years, was recently diagnosed with glaucoma but she seems to be beating it. She is a celeb down at the vets :lol:

Awwww I remember you saying last year. So lovely to have supportive parents.

Back