• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D 7/6 Mr Bennett bright, eating, bounding around

Mimzy is one of these 'up one day, down the next' bunnies. He has early onset arthritis and snuffles, so something is always playing up. I've had a few episodes of stasis with him but those are usually tooth issues and he's on regular dentals to keep that at bay.

Was he like this before you went to Oz? Could he just be worried you may leave again?
Any chance it has to do with your OH's upcoming surgery? Maybe he's just an extremely sensitive bun and picks up on outside stress?
Extra vibes for Mr. Bennett. ((((((((Vibes))))))))Hope this can be resolved successfully and soon. ((((((Hugs)))))

I only had Mr Bennett for 4 months before I left, so I don't know if he would have got attached to me. He is a complex bun. Today he has been non stop up to no good. caught him on one of the hallway unit shelves, squeezing himself in and chomping away on something. Most likely a video.

Yesterday he did didn't move from under the dressing table.

He may have ongoing dental problems so will need to moniter. He is only young, just over 2 years old.

I think you maybe right, he is a sensitive bunny, as he doesn't seem to like his own kind he has really bonded with my partner.

Glad he is feeling better :D

Louie has had the odd off day too in the past. Complex little monkeys aren't they?

Back