• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two RU bunnies find love

How floofy are her ears :love:

I don't understand why you need to clip her face so she can see :? will you let her floof grow properly or keep cutting her once she is settled :)

I don't know what she is but she is gorgeous with or without face floof :love:

She has eyesight problems and sort of 'scans' a bit like a pink eyed white. If you move too fast she spooks really easily so in order to give her the best chance of seeing movement to her sides and behind, I trimmed all her side mane off. It looks cute having a mane but it stops them from being able to react like a 'normal' bunny IMO. A bit like putting blinkers on a horse :?.

Great pics and two very happy bunnies!! :D xx

Imogen's ears are rather amazing I must say! And I do love an Agouti-cutie! xx :love: xx

Had to chuckle at the Fitch episode....... Have had ratties do similar things in the past with bales of substrate! :lol:

She has eyesight problems and sort of 'scans' a bit like a pink eyed white. If you move too fast she spooks really easily so in order to give her the best chance of seeing movement to her sides and behind, I trimmed all her side mane off. It looks cute having a mane but it stops them from being able to react like a 'normal' bunny IMO. A bit like putting blinkers on a horse :?.

Ahhhh I see :oops: well she sees :lol:

It does make sense now :D I bet she looks amazing in full fur ;)

Awww I have met the lovely Imogen and her new friend looks like her bridge partner Sebastion. :love: Are you bonding or are they your bunnies now ?

George was looking for a partner for her after losing Sebastian and my Benji recently lost both his partners. As we live pretty close to each other, Imogen has come to live with Benji, but George has an open invite to come and poke Imogen whenever she likes :D. We sort of have joint custody.

George was looking for a partner for her after losing Sebastian and my Benji recently lost both his partners. As we live pretty close to each other, Imogen has come to live with Benji, but George has an open invite to come and poke Imogen whenever she likes :D. We sort of have joint custody.

Pleased for everyone, :love: I know she didn't want to leave Imogen on her own and I know it must be hard for her to clean the area she was in, not being mobile. Its really hard when you have one bunny left and to decide what to do. Glad it has worked out well.

Back