• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two bunnies, awfull state, UPDATE 1 had abcess, pics added.

I love the oldies. Fingers crossed they get through this horrible time and are feeling much better soon.

Sending get well wishes for a happy, healthy retirement.

Sending get well vibes for the two girlie buns.
And if you ever need any fostering Tree just ring me.

Tree, what a wonderful and sweet act you done. Keep up the kind work.

Sending healing vibes to Nibbles and Daisy. And I like the name "Nibbles", very creative

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes :D

Well oldie bunnies have been to my own vets. Other than having caterax and being blind Daisy is not it bad health, just undeweight. Nibbles on the other hand has an abcess, which couldn't be drainned under GA, because she wouldn't of made it, so she I had to do something horrible and agree to have it done without. Luckily it was quick, but it was vile, she wasn't too distressed and the swelling has gone right down now.

The sores from the urine scolding is looking so much better, we've been cleaning it up a few times a day and the sudacrem is great stuff. They were both happy and eating last night so they're hopefully on the mend, Nibbles is on so many meds at the minute and she hates me, but I cleaned her abcess this morning and it's looking a lot better, just a bit sore and angry.

Here they are, pics are not very good, my camera is rubbish.

Here is little caterax bunny Daisy

Picture008-4.jpg

Nibbles face on Saturday

Picture010-3.jpg

Picture011-3.jpg

her sores, they've not shown up at all.

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture014.jpg

her face last night after the abcess has been drainned.

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Awwww Tree they are so cute and I certainly hope they can be restored to better health.

Nibbles reminds me of my Nomad :)

Janex

Thank you so much for your kind words, poor Nibbles thinks I'm a cow, she's only been with me two days and she's been through such a lot having all her stuff done. The pictures don't really show the state of them at all, my camera is on it's way out it's given them a Dallas style soft focus, I need a new one, it's held together with an elastic band :lol:

aww poor loves .

they may break your heart but just think what you are giving them .

nasty abcess go away vibes on their way <<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Angie x

well done Tree.

I'm sure they'll forgive you once they start to feel a lot better.
Spike has some cashmere in him and is very fluffy. As a result of them not being litter trained, his underneath got quite matted and had to be shaved off. :( Now that he's on his own, I give him a daily groom to try and keep the fluff under control. He doensnt like it to start off with and leads me a merry dance around the house. But once I've got him on my knee and am brushing away, his teeth are chattering away :roll:

Just passing this on as an example of how they don't always realise what we're doing is for the best.

You're doing a fab job with them.

Awwwwwwwwww Tree,
Well done on taking these beauties in, you really do have a heart of gold. :D

Here`s sending vibes that the abcess soon gets better................

Noserubs to both of them.

Su.x

Thanks everyone :love:

:lol: :lol: Jill, I don't suppose you want to do my Dylan, he hates me touching his chin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back