• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twigs/Branches

The only others I know are willow and pear.

I know they cant have any from trees that bear fruit with stones, so no plums trees, cherry trees etc

thats good we have got lots of apple trees might distract amy from eating the shed too :)

You are so lucky, I would love to have some apple trees, my two adore them. It goes without saying, make sure they havent been treated or sprayed with anything.

I've got a couple of apple tree's in my garden, they've never been sprayed with anything, but the branches look a bit green - are they safe, and would i need to wash all the green off?

Do you need to dry them first?

I've got a couple of apple tree's in my garden, they've never been sprayed with anything, but the branches look a bit green - are they safe, and would i need to wash all the green off?

Do you need to dry them first?

If they have that green stuff growing on them I would scrub it if there is loads of it on there, but as far as I know it is safe for rabbits. I think chinchillas are the only ones who need their stick thoroughly cleaned and baked before giving to them.

Back