• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twelve Buns Arriving Today!!

I thought you meant a massive group of 12 at first, that would be awesome!

Whilst I will give most bondings within reason a go, there is a limit to what I am up for :shock:

They have been on the road for about an hour now, so hopefully well on the way home now.

awww WOW, groups of 4 are amazing!! ;)
Im glad she has managed to bond some into groups for you - brave lady!!

Life should be alot easier for you now
:D

Just think how much easier cleaning out in the cold weather will be like. More time for bunny cuddles :D

Awww that sounds like a good idea, hope all is going well and the little tykes are being good now they are home again.:wave:

Wow!!
This is amazing Parsnipbun - and will be so much less trouble for you.

Janice was very kindly going to bond our lot for us, but after the 10hr move on Saturday, they are only now starting to perk-up.
So for the moment they are side-by-side, and hopefully we will bond some time in the future.

well so far so good - only one bond has had a rocky road (the four multi-coloured ones one of whom has a bit of a food territorial thing). We have put them back in a small confined space to get them re-bonding! The others all seem fine!!

Back