• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Tweedledum and Tweedledee - mini lops - Surrey

Oh I'm so pleased these two little guys found a home, they look adorable : ))

I'm looking for either a single or a bonded pair as I have a 5yr old lovely lady who is looking for a new husbun. Blossom has lost two husbuns in the past year and I'd love to see her with a new friend/s again soon. One passed away from kidney failure and the other one passed away from old age, both were beautiful and had lovely temperaments. they really are missed every day.

Oh I'm so pleased these two little guys found a home, they look adorable : ))

I'm looking for either a single or a bonded pair as I have a 5yr old lovely lady who is looking for a new husbun. Blossom has lost two husbuns in the past year and I'd love to see her with a new friend/s again soon. One passed away from kidney failure and the other one passed away from old age, both were beautiful and had lovely temperaments. they really are missed every day.

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's always sad to lose a bunny.
There are a lot of rabbits out there, so I am sure the right one/s will come along soon. Please feel free to contact me if you see anyone suitable from our website. I don't check forums daily, but if you email me, I should get it quicker anna@furryfriendsrescue.co.uk

Back