• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tulip & Pepper - the reunion

How is the bonding?

they are fairly good, thanks :)
they are separated at night with a polycarbonate screen but i let them out together in the day. most of the time they are ok but here is occasional chasing by Tulip but if i shout or clap my hands loudly it usually stops.
it's funny, they run at what looks like full speed and i'm sure Tulip could catch him if she really wanted to but she just keeps a very short distance behind him.
i've seen pulled out fur once in the last week but i think they might've both gone back in the shed at the time.
things are as good as they're likely to get i think. they are never going to cuddle but are a loosely bonded pair.

it's funny, they run at what looks like full speed and i'm sure Tulip could catch him if she really wanted to but she just keeps a very short distance behind him.
Huh, Chibbs is like that with Lopsy. But with mine, there's an initial attempted-hump circling phase followed by a chase where Lopsy runs as fast as he can be bothered and Chibbs keeps about 6-18" behind him...! Then they both get distracted by food or someting else :lol:

Hope they stay friends, even if loved up is never going to be their thing :)

they are fairly good, thanks :)
they are separated at night with a polycarbonate screen but i let them out together in the day. most of the time they are ok but here is occasional chasing by Tulip but if i shout or clap my hands loudly it usually stops.
i've seen pulled out fur once in the last week but i think they might've both gone back in the shed at the time.
things are as good as they're likely to get i think. they are never going to cuddle but are a loosely bonded pair.
Sounds like Tulip is Pepper's personal trainer! Glad they tolerate each other and can enjoy your lovely yard together.

I like the diversity you see in bunny relationships. I expect Tulip is still carrying a torch for joey

Tulip has a little depression in the lawn she made. it's her special chill spot :)

VhXk7z6.jpg

SaaDQy9.jpg

EVRWMcu.jpg

Tulip has a little depression in the lawn she made. it's her special chill spot :)

VhXk7z6.jpg

SaaDQy9.jpg

EVRWMcu.jpg

Ohh so cute :love: Good to see them, you made me smile today. Thank you so much. :)

By the way, they are really cute. Mashallah. :)

By the way, I didn't see the picture when I first looked. I see now. And Mike your bunny is very very cute. :) I kiss your rabbit's olive eyes. :love:

Back