• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tulip & Pepper - the reunion

mikek

Warren Veteran
so they've been separated for the last month due to rebonding issues after Pepper's last stay at the vets but this severely limits their outside time :(
i gave them some outside time together yesterday but they had to be constantly supervised but today was quite hot so i thought they might not be that keen on running around and wala, not best buddies but at least there's no chasing going on :)
i don't think Tulip is necessarily being aggressive it's just that Pepper legs it if she gets too close & then she can't help herself & chases him. at least it gives them both some exercise :)
anyway, they seem to be OK-ish now but i don't trust them in the shed together so nighttime they have a barrier seperating them.

AgKceoS.jpg

St3aTei.jpg

6oQGZIU.jpg

Sounds like some progress! I'm glad they've been outside together today. Hopefully they'll be fine from now on, at least during the day. :) I just love how much outside space they have.

I do not have experience in these matters. I'm going to say something irrelevant. This is the first time I see your rabbits in full. And they are so cuteeee, I love it. :love: :love:

I was wondering about this Mike, thought they might be back together and I'd missed it. Glad they've spent some time together at least, your garden is big enough for them both ! Nice to see Pepper looking good now bless him :D

Oh this is such wonderful news :love: Also lovely to see Pepper looking so well :love:

Are you picking Dandelions etc for them to have in the shed at night yet :)

Oh this is such wonderful news :love: Also lovely to see Pepper looking so well :love:

Are you picking Dandelions etc for them to have in the shed at night yet :)

doh!
tomorrow i promise. before i mow the grass :)

bApe7WM.jpg

I do not have experience in these matters. I'm going to say something irrelevant. This is the first time I see your rabbits in full. And they are so cuteeee, I love it. :love: :love:

thank you :)

I was wondering about this Mike, thought they might be back together and I'd missed it. Glad they've spent some time together at least, your garden is big enough for them both ! Nice to see Pepper looking good now bless him :D

thank you :)
it's just been too cold & wet lately for me to stand outside supervising them. yesterday & today were ideal

They are both so cute and I am pleased they are both doing well. Wonderful photos of them relaxing. Pepper looks well groomed too.

They look pretty good, going off their body language! Hope they settle down together now.

that is very encouraging, thank you tonibun :)
i value JJ's and your opinions regarding rabbits enormously

things have continued well today

Back