• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio chasing

Georgi

Young Bun
Hi guys, this week I bonded my three buns together. Originally I had a neutered m/f pair and a single male, also neutered. The bond went pretty well with a few fights between the boys initially but now they all seem quite happy.
However yesterday morning and again this morning Cello, my girl, has been chasing and nipping the boys, particularly Buzz who she was originally bonded with. I'm sure it's all to do with hierarchy but the rest of the day Cello is happy to sit with and groom both boys.
So my question is how much chasing do you allow? They're still in quite a small area and once she gets going Cello will chase them for a while without seeming to want to stop and then the boys will chase each other as well. I get a bit worried that it will deteriorate into a fight and we'll be back at square one.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Back