• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trevor is finally mobile! Pics/video p24

Bless her, i swear she looks so happy. That has got to be THE highlight of my day seeing that wee video..

Way to go, Trevor......Have lots of fun!!

Fee xx

well done! This is amazing and gives her so much freedom now!:love: She must be SO very happy to be able to move! I must admit I also giggles at her running over another bunny...I shouldnt but bless her...its like wahoooooooooooooooo and she whizzes off! :lol::love:
Does the cart go under her tummy? or just strap to the harness she is wearing?

Im so pleased for her - she looks so very happy and alert and the change in how her legs lay is astounding! Its like they gravitate back to where they would usually be! Great alignment for her spine...bless her- well done Trevor!:love::love::love:

Id love you to do a short story and have a video of her/pics that we could share on FB....just to spread the word on what options ARE available for bunnies liker her!;)

She ran over bobbi while she was sleeping in the lounge the first time so at the moment we are trying her out in the dining room away from other bunnies!

:lol::lol::lol::love:

I shouldn't laugh. :lol::lol: I assume Bobbi was fine.

I laughed too, glad I wasn't the only one.

Massive massive well done to Trevor, she must be so thrilled with herself. :D and of course to you for all you do helping her.

trevor has had her first acupuncture seesion for a few weeks as Sarah has been on holiday. She was amazed at how Trevor has progressed since she last saw her. She thinks although painful the spasms are actually really good news! She also thinks we should take Trevor's story to the papers but I am not so sure :? Given our vet originally wanted to pts I wonder what they would make of a story in the papers......... ;)

On a wet and miserable, the news of Trevor has lifted my spirits.

Such a character and with incredible courage and determination. A miracle. xx

And of course......without your tender love heaven knows what might have happened to her.

A huge well done from me and the furry family.

Heartwarming news.:thumb::thumb:

trevor has had her first acupuncture seesion for a few weeks as Sarah has been on holiday. She was amazed at how Trevor has progressed since she last saw her. She thinks although painful the spasms are actually really good news! She also thinks we should take Trevor's story to the papers but I am not so sure :? Given our vet originally wanted to pts I wonder what they would make of a story in the papers......... ;)

I shared the vidoe with aurthor Lucile Morre and she was very moved and said if she ever write another special needs book you are just the kind of poeple she'd ak to be in it!;)

I think you should def go to the paper would be great publicity for you!

i put the vid on my facebook page too and its had lots of views and lovely comments!

I shared the vidoe with aurthor Lucile Morre and she was very moved and said if she ever write another special needs book you are just the kind of poeple she'd ak to be in it!;)

I think you should def go to the paper would be great publicity for you!

i put the vid on my facebook page too and its had lots of views and lovely comments!

thank you, I have just had a look on your page and people can be so lovely :love:

I will think about the paper, maybe after Christmas at the moment I couldnt deal with the publicity good or bad

Back