• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

treat/toy collection for Harvey - on its way!

The shopping list so far :lol:

Toys
Cardboard Pet Castle
Maze-a-Log Treat Challenge
Bell n Ball
Gourmet Willow Bell
Hay n' Hide (large)
Large Willow Chew Ring
Maze Haven
Sticks n Willow
Willow Treat Ball & Toy - Large
Chill n Snooze Bed

Treat hays
Botanical Hay
Chamomile Herbage
Excel Birch Bark Herbage
Hay & Dandelion
Hay & Camomile
Hay & Wild Rose
Alfalfa Hay
Welsh Meadow Hay

Ruthyjones tells me that Harvey and Honey especially like things from the Naturals range so I've included the following:
Carrot & Coneflower Roller
Dandelion Delight x 2
Fenugreek Crunchies x 2
Herbal Garden x 2
Herbs Plus x 2
Natures Salad x 2
Rosewood Coneflower x 2
Simply Nibbles Little Hearts

Some stuff from the Hay Experts
Carrot (The Hay Experts)
Birch (The Hay Experts)
Dandelion 150g (The Hay Experts)
Nettle (The Hay Experts)
Rose Petals
Plantain 150g (The Hay Experts)
Timothy Meadow Grass Seed
Plantain Seed
Dandelion Seed

I'm just awaiting Ruthy to get back to me with her address and we can pop the order in! :D

Wow, that is a huge list.. they are certainly going to be 2 very spoilt little bunnies!

Thanks everyone so so much for being so kind and generous! I am honestly so shocked with the support and kindness from everyone! Harvey is still doing really well, yesterday he polished off an apple stick and demolished his little cardboard hay tube.. So I have no doubt these treats and toys will be a huge help in his recovery! :)

Of course will keep you posted on how harvey & honey are enjoying their new toys & treats, and Harvey's progress throughout!

Thanks so much Ruth xxx

What a fantastic list of goodies. :thumb: Harvey and Honey are going to be very spoilt little bunnies indeed. :love:

Thank you Crunchie for organising this.

I had a missed call on my mobile today and it turned out to be from The Hay Experts. Harvey and Honey's order is on its way and will be with them tomorrow at some point.

The lady I spoke to on the phone was lovely, the shop have included some free joint supplements, digestion aids and various hygiene products (bum wipes and so on) so all in all I think we've done really well.

Thank you so much for the donations and special mention goes to SR_J for doubling our £100 total and allowing us to buy twice the amount of toys and treats.

I had a missed call on my mobile today and it turned out to be from The Hay Experts. Harvey and Honey's order is on its way and will be with them tomorrow at some point.

The lady I spoke to on the phone was lovely, the shop have included some free joint supplements, digestion aids and various hygiene products (bum wipes and so on) so all in all I think we've done really well.

Thank you so much for the donations and special mention goes to SR_J for doubling our £100 total and allowing us to buy twice the amount of toys and treats.

This is fantastic :thumb: thanks for organising it Crunchie, and thanks to SJ-R too for the very generous donation :love:

Hooray! :mrgreen: So glad that we've done it and that Harvey and Honey will have some things to look forward to; and that's great to hear Ruth, hope he keeping going from strength to strength.

And aww, you're welcome, it was no problem and I was happy to do it :love:

This is fantastic :thumb: thanks for organising it Crunchie, and thanks to SJ-R too for the very generous donation :love:

Wow honestly, thank you so much everyone!! This means so much and hopefully will help perk up Harvey, he's been very quiet today! :( xxxxx

Will be posting up lots of piccies for you soon and both Harvey and honey say thank you so much everyone and a special thank you to crunchie and SJ-R xxxxx

Wowsie! That's a great list of stuff they'll be getting; hope they enjoy it bless them :)

PS can't wait to see the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wowsie! That's a great list of stuff they'll be getting; hope they enjoy it bless them :)

PS can't wait to see the pics

Ooh yes, can't wait to see lots of pictures Ruthiejones!! Really hope the treats help cheer Harvey up, the poor little mite xx

OMG just checked out the Hay Experts and now have a massive wish list! Why have I never discovered this before!!! My end of month order will be massive :) <3

OMG just checked out the Hay Experts and now have a massive wish list! Why have I never discovered this before!!! My end of month order will be massive :) <3

Same here! Amy and Boba Fett the hamster are going to get spoiled!

Hi everyone,

Well I am happy to say we had a huge delivery this morning.. 3 huge boxes!!!! we are so grateful for all your donations and can't thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts!

We really are in shock with how much stuff our little buns have got, they have practically taken over our second bedroom! Of course we'll keep you updated as they get through all their special treats and toys and find their favourites!! Photos will be a little limited to start with as Harvey is currently stuck in his cage until he's recovered but in due course he'll be able to play and we'll keep you updated as he enjoys all his goodies

so for now, honey has been scoping them out on Harvey's behalf and sneakily picking her favourites!! :)

3 big boxes...

all their goodies..

honey went straight to her favourite..

honey wanting her early valentines pressie from the Hay Experts; greedy girly..

Honey calls dibs on the new bed..

and finally.. an update on my poor baby, we have now removed his cone but is still a very sleepy bunny and he send a huge 'THANK YOU!!!'

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awk dear love him! He deserves all those lovely treats the poor wee soul!! That's good of Honey to do enough investigating for the both of them in the meantime though :) two beautiful wee buns, I hope they enjoy being spoiled a bit and that you enjoy spoiling them xx

Oh wow :shock: What a lot of goodies :D

Honey looks to be having a great time checking everything out. :D Awwww sleepy little Harvey, he does look relaxed and comfortable, considering his injuries.

Back