• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

treat/toy collection for Harvey - on its way!

If any of us were in your position, I'm certain you'd give, even if it was just a little. And since it looks unlikely we can get to my brother's wedding, and I'm not saving up for anything special, so I can afford to give more. And Harvey is a little superhero; he (and Honey) deserve to be spoilt.

Wow thank you so so much, that's so generous of you! You really are a wonderful kind lady and I can't thank you enough. And defiantly, I never want anyone to ever have to be in a situation like ours. My buns are my world, even my partner knows he comes second! And honestly seeing Harvey like this is heartbreaking, but we have to be strong for both of them. I feel so mean not contributing myself, but want to explain why - my partner is self employeed so we are juggling things around with him coming home & helping me medicate him and the week previous to Harvey's ordeal.. I had been put at risk of redundancy, so currently working from home, nursing my little man and keeping my options open, especially with me having all of last week off and today, probably doesn't do me any favours!

Really sorry for the essay, and once again... Harvey's recovery is the most important thing and Thank you so much everyone, you really are the kindest and supportive people ever and I know this is bound to cheer up my little man & honey. Lots of love xxxxx

Last edited:
Guys I've just had an email back from the hay experts, they are happy to include some freebies with our order and have suggested that if we place the order by Thursday morning then the package can be sent to arrive before this weekend.

What do we think? Stick with original plan or try to get Harvey and Honey their stuff before the weekend?

Guys I've just had an email back from the hay experts, they are happy to include some freebies with our order and have suggested that if we place the order by Thursday morning then the package can be sent to arrive before this weekend.

What do we think? Stick with original plan or try to get Harvey and Honey their stuff before the weekend?

That's good of The Hay Experts :thumb: I reckon pretty much everyone who would want to donate would have done so by Thursday morning :thumb:

Awww that's kind of The Hay Experts.

I agree with Zoobec, that most would have donated by Thursday so it would be nice for Harvey and Honey to get their treats for the weekend.

That's fine with me; I actually get paid Thursdays, so it probably actually suits myself a little better. That's very kind of them, and it would be lovely for Harvey and Honey to enjoy their things as soon as they can.

Wow thank you so so much, that's so generous of you! You really are a wonderful kind lady and I can't thank you enough. And defiantly, I never want anyone to ever have to be in a situation like ours. My buns are my world, even my partner knows he comes second! And honestly seeing Harvey like this is heartbreaking, but we have to be strong for both of them. I feel so mean not contributing myself, but want to explain why - my partner is self employeed so we are juggling things around with him coming home & helping me medicate him and the week previous to Harvey's ordeal.. I had been put at risk of redundancy, so currently working from home, nursing my little man and keeping my options open, especially with me having all of last week off and today, probably doesn't do me any favours!

Really sorry for the essay, and once again... Harvey's recovery is the most important thing and Thank you so much everyone, you really are the kindest and supportive people ever and I know this is bound to cheer up my little man & honey. Lots of love xxxxx

Aww shucks love, it's no problem xx It's a horrible situation that no one should be in but you've all been absolutely fantastic in my eyes- yes, you're struggling and so worried, but Harvey's been so very brave it's awe-inspiring, so anything we can do to help you cope, anything to make up for what that horrible vet did, it's no trouble. It's our gift.

(And now shush and say no more about it so my ego doesn't over inflate, ya hear?)

But we sure to share pictures of them enjoying their gifts- I don't think we've seen Honey yet, have we? (If we have, my bad!)

Aww thank you so so much and yes of course, more than happy to put up lots of piccies of them enjoying their new treats! Think they'll be more than happy to do some posing :)

There should be some pictures of honey, but if not here is my very cheeky tinker honey;

Aww thank you, don't be fooled by that little face! She is a true tinker, who pinches my seat on the sofa as soon as I move, is able to paw and scratch our doors to open if their only pushed up, completely demolished a cardboard castle practically by herself! But thank god for her little cheeky antics, as she's kept us going over the last week. I must say although Harvey's home, she still rather quiet and just sits opposite his cage, so she obviously knows he's not himself! :( xxxx

Oh bless you Honey bun, you are a gorgeous girlie, I'm sure Harvey will be back to playing with you again real soon xxxx

Aww, such a sweet little madam! :love: She's precious and naughty, what a combination! Sad that she's sad; she must be missing him lots :( I'm sure they'll be getting back up to mischief soon enough.

Honey is very sweet, we have a Honey bunny too but she is an old lady who lives life as a pampered singleton.

Hooray! I'll double it in a wee bit; just sat down and I don't know my card details off by heart. This is fantastic!

Back