• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

treat/toy collection for Harvey - on its way!

It must be so hard not to stroke him and give him loads of loves when he's resting; he's just so lovely!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow :shock: What a lot of goodies :D

Honey looks to be having a great time checking everything out. :D Awwww sleepy little Harvey, he does look relaxed and comfortable, considering his injuries.

Aww thank you.. I'm so proud of him, he's such a little fighter and trying so hard to try and relax. He ends up rolling on his back which scares the life out for me.. Then rolls over, gets comfy and a few mins later has to move again as I think he maybe gets stiff being in the same position! But he's eating fine & loves his head rubs. I'm lucky as I've been able to have 2 weeks annual leave so I'm here 24/7 with him.

I just can't help seeing in his eyes he's fed up already, and he's got a few weeks ahead yet, so we've got out fingers crossed and see how he goes, but thank you xxxxxx

It must be so hard not to stroke him and give him loads of loves when he's resting; he's just so lovely!!!

It's sooooo hard... All I want to do is pick him up and cuddle him, but I can't even do that..

Being honest when he's lieing down, I tend to try & sort out his towels and constantly picking up his poops. But as soon as he sees my hand he comes shuffling forward and his head down asking for lots of head rubs. He'll always be my special little man! Xxxxxx

It's sooooo hard... All I want to do is pick him up and cuddle him, but I can't even do that..

Being honest when he's lieing down, I tend to try & sort out his towels and constantly picking up his poops. But as soon as he sees my hand he comes shuffling forward and his head down asking for lots of head rubs. He'll always be my special little man! Xxxxxx

Oh my! My heart nearly burst just reading that!! He is a very special wee man; such a little trooper xx

Great gooligly moogily, that is a lot of stuff!! Hee, Honey looks to be having a great time investigating and probably plotting some mischief. And awww, Harvey is such a sweetie; what a brave little darling. He'll have something to look forward to once he's a bit better now.

Great gooligly moogily, that is a lot of stuff!! Hee, Honey looks to be having a great time investigating and probably plotting some mischief. And awww, Harvey is such a sweetie; what a brave little darling. He'll have something to look forward to once he's a bit better now.

Aww thank you and honestly can't thank you enough! You've defiantly got honey sussed out, a complete little madam indeed but she just seems more chilled out tonight which is great! :)

Thank you, it's been a week since both legs were operated on today, so he's already done brilliantly and fingers & toes crossed he continues to get stronger and have a good recovery!

Aww thank you and honestly can't thank you enough! You've defiantly got honey sussed out, a complete little madam indeed but she just seems more chilled out tonight which is great! :)

Thank you, it's been a week since both legs were operated on today, so he's already done brilliantly and fingers & toes crossed he continues to get stronger and have a good recovery!

We're all here, wishing the same. Hugs to you, Harvey and Honey xx

Oh, I know little madams well! My first bun Baby was a total one, and Amy is now if she wants to be. They keep you on your toes!

I'm so glad Harvey the Superbun is doing well! All my :love: xx

Whoops! I saw the go fund me page on the other thread and made a comparatively minute contribution just now. I hope this is ok - happy for this money to be used for anything to help in Harvey's recovery - even if its a well deserved treat for his mummy/family! Good luck!

Hi everyone.... I just want it say a huge huge thank you for everyone's support & contribution towards the collection!

Really sorry to bring up an old post but just wanted to give you a quick update on all their treats;

Toys
Cardboard Pet Castle - not yet opened, saving for when Harvey has fully recovered & he can jump in it.
Maze-a-Log Treat Challenge - not opened yet, will be opening shortly as Harvey is moving from his cage into a very large dog crate. (He's tried climbing out of his old pen, so that's a big no no!
Bell n Ball - shown Harvey first, and he didn't know what to do with it, so I passed it to honey who loved nothing more than pushing it around her pen & against the bars to get my attention, so it only stays in during the day! :)
Gourmet Willow Bell - both buns have really enjoyed this, snacking & helping themselves when out free range.
Hay n' Hide (large) - this still remains unopened as we treated the buns to a fabric tunnel but now that has been ruined, I'll be introducing to the buns shortly!
Large Willow Chew Ring - Harvey had this on his 1st week after surgery, to keep him occupied & he loved it!!! Scared me the first day as he managed to get it stuck over his head, so it ended up being stuck on the bars... But lasted perhaps a week! :)
Maze Haven - this I have opened today, after 2 hours completing it.. Both buns have been in, honey ventured onto the second level and Harvey loves hopping on the bottom maze! :) must admit 6 hours in & only one hole has been slightly nibbled.
Sticks n Willow - shared amongst both buns, and both loved them
Willow Treat Ball & Toy - Large - both buns have loved this, Harvey chewing at any chance he got & honey loved pushing it round so the good bits would fall out! :)
Chill n Snooze Bed - must admit honey has pretty much claimed this.. And loves sitting in & munching! Harvey has had the odd nibble but obviously not keen on jumping in it, hopefully this will come in time!

Treat hays
Botanical Hay - loved!!!
Chamomile Herbage - not yet opened
Excel Birch Bark Herbage - not yet opened
Hay & Dandelion - loved!!
Hay & Camomile - really loved!!
Hay & Wild Rose - just opened & seems like a hit
Alfalfa Hay - loved & still giving little bits every so often
Welsh Meadow Hay - currently eating & they love it, it's so stalky!!

Ruthyjones tells me that Harvey and Honey especially like things from the Naturals range so I've included the following:(looking to open these over the next month)
Carrot & Coneflower Roller
Dandelion Delight x 2
Fenugreek Crunchies x 2
Herbal Garden x 2
Herbs Plus x 2
Natures Salad x 2
Rosewood Coneflower x 2
Simply Nibbles Little Hearts - love!!

Some stuff from the Hay Experts
Carrot (The Hay Experts) - love eating these
Birch (The Hay Experts) - honey likes but Harvey not very keen
Dandelion 150g (The Hay Experts) - both loved!!
Nettle (The Hay Experts) - not yet opened
Rose Petals - not keen on these, odd buns
Plantain 150g (The Hay Experts) - omg they loved this, seriously would have done anything for it!
Timothy Meadow Grass Seed
Plantain Seed
Dandelion Seed

As promised ill also get some piccies up soon, huge thanks from Harvey & honey xxxxx

Great update! So glad to hear they've been having fun; they deserve it. Can't wait to see pictures!

Whoops! I saw the go fund me page on the other thread and made a comparatively minute contribution just now. I hope this is ok - happy for this money to be used for anything to help in Harvey's recovery - even if its a well deserved treat for his mummy/family! Good luck!

ShivyRex the fees for the donation site were covered by your donation so thanks again (I hadn't banked on there being fees)!

Thanks so much SJR & crunchie, as promised a couple of piccies, but of course more to follow;

A very cheeky girly..

Last edited:
Back