• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request: Sheffield to Norfolk (or within 1 hours drive)

Riley's here, I've set up a pen for him because he's gonna spend a while in the carrier later. But he's terrified and doesn't want to come out of the carrier.:roll:

Riley's here, I've set up a pen for him because he's gonna spend a while in the carrier later. But he's terrified and doesn't want to come out of the carrier.:roll:

Bless his cottons :( he has travelled quite a bit since we first collected him, you'd think he would be getting used to it by now :rolleyes:

Im really sorry about Beastor Amy, I hope your OK. :cry:

He's come out of the carrier and is having a look around, bless him.

I've justed checked the traffic reports because I was going to drive up to Hoyland and get on the M1 but theres conjestion between rotherham and meadowhall so I'm going to try and get on the M1 further down.:roll::rolleyes:

I'm home, Riley was handed over to Amy.

Not too bad a journey, apart from coming home when someone nearly swerved into me:shock: My heart was in my mouth!!

But home now safe and sound

Riley is now with me and is having a hop around the lounge before his journey down to Cambs later.

Was lovely to meet you and your furries Amy :D

Michelle

Riley is now with me and is having a hop around the lounge before his journey down to Cambs later.

Was lovely to meet you and your furries Amy :D

Michelle

Great, how is he holding up with the travelling?

Typically his cage here has been filled already :rolleyes: as we had to seperate two of the youngsters.

He seems fine. He wandered out of the carrier straight away and seems quite happy exploring. He has munched some hay and there are poops everywhere!! :lol:

He's got an hour journey down to my boyfriends in a couple of hours, then he can have a bit of exercise there until i take him to Ely at 6.30 for his train journey back to Norwich :D

Riley is now at his forever home & settling down in his new pad eating carrot & Kale & loads of hay - if he is stressed at all from the journey, he certainly is hiding it well :lol: bless him - he hasn't stopped eating since he arrived here !!

I will give him a couple of days to chill then will start to introduce him to his new girlie Annie - she is the spitting image of him & so laid back, i don't foresee any probs as Riley is also such a gorgeous affectionate chap - & you never know, it may be love at first sight for the pair of them ;)

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking everybody involved in transporting Riley from Sheffield to Ely - it meant the world to us & as a thank you, I will post lots of photos of the gorgeous lad & Annie as soon as they have been introduced together - i really appreciate all your help & if ever you need transport in Norfolk, please get in touch & i will only be too happy to help. Thank you seems inadequate but i really am so very very grateful ( & Riley seems pretty content too!!)

Best wishes,

Amanda

What a happy ending. Glad he's settling in well. Riley's a really nice little bun and deserves his second chance in life :D

I think he must be one of the most well travelled rabbits on RU :lol:

Amy

I think he must be one of the most well travelled rabbits on RU :lol:

Amy

Ditto to that, he has got about a bit!

Glad he has arrived and settled in well, thanks to everyone who has taken part in Rileys big adventure!

Amanda, if you have any problems please get in touch and of course, I cant wait for pictures!

Back