• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request: Sheffield to Norfolk (or within 1 hours drive)

Amy, can you keep the bun overnight and are you around on Saturday morning? I will be travelling from Derby to Newark on Saturday morning along the A52 and can collect the bun or meet you somewhere, depending where you are in Nottingham.

Michelle

Amy, can you keep the bun overnight and are you around on Saturday morning? I will be travelling from Derby to Newark on Saturday morning along the A52 and can collect the bun or meet you somewhere, depending where you are in Nottingham.

Michelle

Sure, that would be fine :D

I live in Wilford (just off the A52, where it meets the A453). Would be great if you could call in at mine (will PM my address) or alternatively could meet you at a landmark you're familiar with (pub car park or something?).

Amy

Im at work from 6pm but Phil will be home.

I'll be picking Riley up from you before 6. Amy and I are planning to meet around 6.30pm.

When's best for me to pick him up? I'm just thinking if we made it late afternoon and then I can avoid getting caught up in traffic coming back across the city.

Yeah that will be fine Amy. I should be able to find you, I've bought myself a sat nav in the sales as I get lost everywhere i go :roll:

I dont know exactly what time it will be but I guess it will be sometime around 11 ish.

Amanda..... I will be down in Cambs late afternoon / early evening on Saturday so it may be best to meet you in Ely on Sunday?

Shell

''Amanda..... I will be down in Cambs late afternoon / early evening on Saturday so it may be best to meet you in Ely on Sunday?''

I am coming back from Cheltenham saturday eve - arriving at Ely station at 6.52pm, catching the train back to Norwich at 7.15pm - any chance of meeting up then please? It would make life alot easier for me (even if I have to hang around for a while ?) otherwise i will need to get another taxi back into Norwich to get the train to Ely on the Sunday.

Amanda

I am coming back from Cheltenham saturday eve - arriving at Ely station at 6.52pm, catching the train back to Norwich at 7.15pm - any chance of meeting up then please? It would make life alot easier for me (even if I have to hang around for a while ?) otherwise i will need to get another taxi back into Norwich to get the train to Ely on the Sunday.

Amanda

yep thats cool with me :thumb:

I cant believe this has actually all come together, thank you so much to everyone taking part.

Amanda, expect the adoption forms to be with you within the hour.

Thank you everyone for all your kind generous offers for making this happen for me & Riley :) If you ever want a break in sunny Norfolk to see the gorgeous chap himself - you're all more than welcome!! ;)

Look forward to the adoption forms Sooz.

Thanks everybody,

Amanda

Can everyone make sure they exchange contact numbers with the people they are supposed to be meeting so no-one gets lost anywhere! :D

I speak from experience :roll:

Adoption forms arrived back today, thanks Amanda.

Nicola what time are you collecting on Friday?

Beastor was admitted to the vets this morning :(. Consequently I *might* need to call in at the vets after work on Friday

This would mean that the pick up from Nicola at Tibself services on Friday evening would need to happen a bit later than arranged.

Nicola, I will let you know what's happening asap.

Amy

Beastor was admitted to the vets this morning :(. Consequently I *might* need to call in at the vets after work on Friday

This would mean that the pick up from Nicola at Tibself services on Friday evening would need to happen a bit later than arranged.

Nicola, I will let you know what's happening asap.

Amy

ok, thats no problem

I guess this is all sorted now but I have my car back and its all mended now if you need any help with transport.

Helen x

Riley has his bag packs and is ready to go.

I dont think he is going to miss me much somehow :lol:

Hope Beastor is OK Amy :(

Back