• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport needed form York to Leicester

Dust Free Hay is here - Eaton Croft, Upwoods Road, Doveridge, Derbyshire. DE6 5LL so i'll be going west from there towards IKEA and then North a bit

Thats ok its not a problem, so providing bunny comes to me thurs or friday I'll see you about 12 on saturday at Donington. Can you PM me your number? and you have a red Micra don't you?

Will PM my details to you.

Yep, I'll probably be in the red micra (it's O/H's car but he's in London for football).

I'll get in touch with Jill first, because she might be able to meet you at Donington services herself...I live a bit further north.

Amy

Thats ok its not a problem, so providing bunny comes to me thurs or friday I'll see you about 12 on saturday at Donington. Can you PM me your number? and you have a red Micra don't you?

Hi

Just spoken to hubbie. Is Thursday evening ok with you? We wouldn't be able to set off until after 6 p.m. ish so would be with you between 7 -8 p.m. as York to Sheffield is around an hour. Please can you pm me your address and tel number. Also can you confirm that you have a carrier to transport her in on Saturday as I only have the one and need to take this back home with me in case Dillon or cats need to go to vets.

Thanks
Lian x

Hi

Just spoken to hubbie. Is Thursday evening ok with you? We wouldn't be able to set off until after 6 p.m. ish so would be with you between 7 -8 p.m. as York to Sheffield is around an hour. Please can you pm me your address and tel number. Also can you confirm that you have a carrier to transport her in on Saturday as I only have the one and need to take this back home with me in case Dillon or cats need to go to vets.

Thanks
Lian x

Yes thats all fine will pm details now. Also have a carrier

Helen x

Hi
I will meet you at Donnington..thursday evening is ok aslong as I know when.
or saturday
thank you for helping with this:D
I'll pm you my details

Lian..if you'd like to send Dillon too I could bond him with the lovely Connie and you have him back after 4 or 5 days...or Claudia...but she isn't a lop!
up to you x

Jill,

I can only get down to Donnington on Saturday so if Lian brings her down to me on thursday and then I meet up with you about lunchtime on Saturday at Donnington is that ok?

Helen x

Hi
or saturday
I'll pm you my details

Lian..if you'd like to send Dillon too I could bond him with the lovely Connie and you have him back after 4 or 5 days...or Claudia...but she isn't a lop!
up to you x

Hi
or saturday
I'll pm you my details

up to you x

Hi Jill

Have pm'd you about Connie.
Will also post some piccies of Kizzy on piccies and stories page so you know she is doing fine.

Thanks
Lian x

Back