• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Training (sit, stay)

thanks for the website do you have annual meetings and could i join I would love to take her to them She does want to learn she just isn't the brightest bun

Ermm, not really, we're not a club or anything yet :( :lol:
There are two competitions, both in west yorkshire and a display in north yorkshire coming up, not sure how far away they are from you :oops: We are sometimes invited to do displays around the country though, and the hobby is growing and growing :)

PS. Flash, the laziest, dumbest rabbit I've ever met :roll::lol: Honestly he's hopeless, but after 2 years of first trying, he is finally trained and a great jumper! :D

winnies angel - your video is AMAZING! :) so so cute! :love:

my coco can spin and runs when i call her. she loves spinning! not sure what to try next, maybe a harness but i need to buy a good one first! i'd like to try getting her to jump over things too as she is a super jumper, she jumps from the floor to the top of the back of the sofa. :)

sounds like we all know some hyper bunnies I think we should all train our rabbits to do a diffrent trick every week it would be fun to share tips :roll: (hint hint)

yes, a new trick every week! at the moment i have just been using food as a treat (cabbage or cauliflower), she goes mad for food!

Back