• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for my Lola - We've been shopping

Sorry for your loss.

Honey loves cardboard boxes and her cardboard castle which she sleeps in. Pine cones in her willow basket with hay in. She likes the treat balls filled with pellets. Toilet roll holders filled with hay. She especially loves her long tunnel which I sometimes attach her tent to the end.

not sure if one of these would be big enough for her - my bunnies are just average size :)

littletikes.jpg

We have just got back from the shops. We went a bit wild and bought her this from Argos

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...500001001&langId=-1&searchTerms=COMBO+PLAYSET

(i think you'll have to copy and paste it as i'm no good at this!)

It has now taken over our kitchen but i don't care as long as she loves it...which she does...she went straight in for a look around

We also got her some willow sticks, a new dangly thing for in her litter crate and a parsley bell. She is however, going to sleep now:roll:

I no longer have a kitchen but its worth it! we only went in for a tunnel and then Andy saw that and wanted to spoil her, which of course she thoroughly deserves:)

Oh wow, that if fantastic.

What a lucky bunny she is!

We had to do something. I hate leaving her on her own. She doesn't seem distressed but i can always worrying about her. I'm not going to want to leave her alone at all now. She is going to be a spoilt bunny for a while

Apple branches, I phoned all the local gardners and get them for free in huge bundles :lol:

I do that, it appeals to my tight-fisted nature :lol:

today sorrel is enjoying an eggbox full of readigrass, and a flowerpot with grass growing in it and batons of veg stuck in. :)

I also like to hang things up on a string eg jam jar lids, bits of twigs, brussels sprouts or loo rolls of hay, and they have to stretch to get them. for bought things she likes those carrot woodroll things and willow balls stuffed with hay or herbs.

hope Lola feels better soon.

Back