• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toy Story3 UPDATE New home piccies !!!

Wooooo hooo OK so it took till late last night to capture the happy family on film :lol: We have a snug bun pile up ! :love:

babies141.jpg

babies140.jpg

Toy Story 3 have landed

photos140708127.jpg

photos140708133.jpg

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Steph and Tree for doing such a fantastic job with Woody, Jess and Buzz.:D

We collected them today:cry: and brought them to their forever home in Stourbridge.:love: Woody was first to hop out of the carry box closely followed by Buzz unfortunately Jess wasn't so keen.

As you can see from the photo's though now she seems settled and Woody is quite happily humping Buzz:lol::lol:

Jo

I wasnt going to come online today but Im glad I have :) They have the best home with you and even though Im missing them alot Im so pleased they are with you in a great forever home :love: :love: They look so happy :)

I know you are missing them loads:(

I promise they will be loved and cared for forever and i will be posting on here as well so you will see updates on them:D:D

Yaaaay! Another bunny Mummy in the 'bridge! I'm on the penfields, I had Maggie and Nicholas from Tree too! :D:D

Great to see Woody, Jess and baby Buzz so happy together, I saw them a few months ago at Steph's. It's great to see them bonded.;) :D

Carmen

Back