• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Too much A & P.... free to try if you live in Leicester

Doncat5

Mama Doe
I live in Leicester and I've just got my first 20kg sack of A & P from a shop in Market Harborough. I intend on mixing it with SS, ..... (by the way, what is the best ratio??) The use by date is end of July, so theres no way I'll need this amount, so if anyone wants to try some, you are welcome to collect some from me. I dont want anything for it, just want to make sure it doesnt go to waste and I know it took me a while to find somewhere thats stocks it. I've put it into 1kg bags to hopefully keep it fresher for longer so pm me if you want some. :)

Are you anywhere near Jill ( Honeybunny Rescue )? I know she`s in Leicester & would probably appreciated some free food. :D

Su.x

Hi, thats a good point! I'm not very near to Jill, but if no-one wants it, I'm sure I can get it over to her..... its a good excuse to look at bunnies too! :lol:

Doesnt anyone want any ??...... just in case your worried and think I could be some strange weirdo prowling the rabbit sites...... I'm an extremely tired, rapidly ageing 35 year old (though I like to lie and say 29 lol) mother of 2, with 4 cats, 2 dogs and 2 rabbits, I'm fairly normal, well as normal as you can be looking after that lot! :D

My two bunnies ate last nights dinner, I gave them the recommended amout stated on the back of the pack, 3/4 normal food to 1/4 A&P, they ate it but this morning they picked out all the SS and left the A&P..... JILL, you might be getting the bagful at this rate! :lol:

Hi,

I've just got a 20kg bag to mix with SS and only have 2 bunnies, fortunatley they seem to like it!

Hopefully I will be giving some away too due to best before date and still having a fair amount of SS to finish off too!

Back