• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow I'm travelling 150 miles to collect my Tinkerbell!! ONE YEAR AGO!!!

I can't believe it's been a year, I never thought Puddles babies would make it, after everything she went through.

I have lots of pic's of Tinkerbell's Sooty, I'll sort some out for you, he couldn't be in a better home. I remember when you came to mine to visit all the babies and Puddle and Smudge before they went, and then came back again in Smudges case.

Yeah, it's quite amazing that Puddle's babies survived. Top sales from the Offers This Week may help you save more. It's brilliant to know that Sooty and Piko did so well, I meant to be in touch but I've been so busy this year. I never actually met Smudge, (she was the only family member I didn't meet), she had gone to her home before Tinks, I knew she was having problems in her home but didn't know she's had to come back. I felt really guilty at the time for taking Tinks but not Fidget (as they had been so attached) but when I see Tinks so happy with Rudy :love::love::love:

Photos of Sooty would be great, thank you.

I'll sort the pis out when I get home from work.

Smudge came back in March, and she is here to stay now, so if your every down this way you can come and meet her. I have bonded her with my two rabbits Hattie and Pebble (one of Puddles babies). That family of rabbits were so special I couldn't let her go again.

I'll sort the pis out when I get home from work.

Smudge came back in March, and she is here to stay now, so if your every down this way you can come and meet her. I have bonded her with my two rabbits Hattie and Pebble (one of Puddles babies). That family of rabbits were so special I couldn't let her go again.

Aww, that's fantastic news!! I knew that Smudge was very special to you, it must have been great to get a second chance :D

I was just looking up this thread to check the anniversary and I missed it - happy tenth Gotcha Day, Tink..... plus one week!

Back