• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow I'm travelling 150 miles to collect my Tinkerbell!! ONE YEAR AGO!!!

She is very very beautiful. :love: Have Sooty & Fidget got new homes to go to? Good luck for today you lucky person :D

awww youve brought back memories! i remember when i saw pebbles's photo on the rspca last year, i couldnt resist her!

tinkerbell is so unbelieveably gorgeous!!!! she looks like my peanut, she has the same face markings!

promise me LOADS of piccies!!:lol:

ahhh I can't wait they will be here like really really soon!!

You think??? Even with a Tomtom and a co-pilot I managed to get very lost!!

(I sent Kirsty a text to say we had reached Walsall but it after a VERY long time later when we actually got there)

Thanks for helping us find the motorway on the way back, shame it rained so hard that I couldn't see your car when I was following you!!! The mess up on the motorway roundabout was because I just couldn't read the road signs in time to find the exit.... I could just see a blue blur of the signs and the idea of changing lanes was a nightmare :shock: Why did it have to rain so heavily at that precise time???? It was dry everywhere else!!
Thanks for doing another lap to get us to the right exit. What an experience.

So Tinks is now home. She coped with the journey really well. Every time I looked at her she seemed to be fairly relaxed or eating grass. I've just given her some greens and I can hear crunching.

I'd better give my other bunnies some TLC now as I think they thought they'd been abandoned!!

Thanks again Kirsty, you looked after us really well.

I met all the bunny family and they are all gorgeous. I've met Sooty and Fidget :love::love:

Puddle and Elliot :love::love:

Tilly :love::love:

Puddles babies 5 VERY beautiful little bundles of cuteness :love::love:

Ivy :love::love:

promise me LOADS of piccies!!:lol:

Oh go on then, you've twisted my arm!! Little point in having a pretty bunny if you don't keep taking pictures. :love::love:

(They won't be up to the standard of 'Auntie Kirsty''s pictures but the bunny will still be pretty :lol::lol:)

... she's now tucking into some hay. :love::love:

ahhhhhhh i just totally realized something....... after friday I will be gone with no internet for 10 whole days.... how will I cope not knowing whats happening with you and tinks???!!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::cry:

Will text updates be any good?

She's eating me out of house and home at the moment :shock:

Will text updates be any good?

She's eating me out of house and home at the moment :shock:

of course of course that will be awesome!!!!! been out dancing... you're very welcome about the round about thing...I was thinking..hummm how do i let her know thats the exit without having to actually go on the motorway.... I think I made a few drivers a bit mad:shock::lol:
It was sooooooo good to meet you... I know that rain was just mad!! It didn't even touch over my house, i rushed back thinking I would get home to some soggy buns, and they were just lazing in the sun!!!! Crazy!! :lol::lol:

So glad she coped with the journey just fine guess she must have realized it wasn't off to the vets!!

Gosh I'm so happy she's with you... I felt a bit sad when I came back just now to an empty room, but then I sort of did a happy hop remebering she's with you! Hurrah!!

This time last year I was preparing to fetch my lovely Tinks home :love::love::love:

I can't believe how much she changed, she's so chilled now and happy, she has Rudy to thank for that. She will allow me to stroke her for a while now, on the strict understanding that she's not enjoying it but trusts me enough to tolerate it :lol::lol:

I was only just thinking that its a year since we got Phoebe too. I think we were lucky because they are two lovely rabbits. Phoebe is extremely calm and friendly and I know she is very happy living with Rucksby. I am pleased that both Phoebe & Tinkerbell got such good homes.

I was only just thinking that its a year since we got Phoebe too. I think we were lucky because they are two lovely rabbits. Phoebe is extremely calm and friendly and I know she is very happy living with Rucksby. I am pleased that both Phoebe & Tinkerbell got such good homes.

Thank you. It's great knowing where Phoebe ended up to, and that she's so well loved and happy. I'd love to know how Tinks' babies are, Phoebe's baby is now famous of course - on greeting cards and Rabbit Rehome car stickers :D

It would be lovely to see some photos of Phoebe *hint, hint*

I can't believe it's been a year, I never thought Puddles babies would make it, after everything she went through.

I have lots of pic's of Tinkerbell's Sooty, I'll sort some out for you, he couldn't be in a better home. I remember when you came to mine to visit all the babies and Puddle and Smudge before they went, and then came back again in Smudges case.

Back