• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is the day with lots of thanks to Tree, Carmen and Janice!!!!

Yay :D They are fatties :lol::lol::lol:, they weren't even the fattest :shock: Carys had her rew yesterday too, all rew's gone now, phew I was feeling taken over :lol::lol:. I may have kept one to go with Gnasher though :oops:, I kept Matilda, after everything I had to keep one :love: :lol:

They are HERE!!!!!! :D :love: :D :love: :D :love:

They are all tucked up in their shed with a massive straw bed and huge wedge of hay after a much shorter journey home :)

One of them (Arizona I think) is clinically obese and im not happy with whoever it was that had them. Im disgusted in fact.

Tree, if there were fatter ones, oh my god. Their poor hearts and growing joints :(

Janice and Donna have kindly taken 2 rabbits that ive been trying to find homes for for the owner which is fab as im sure they will finally get a forever home with lovely people. Thank you ladies! :D

It was lovely to meet you Janice! :wave:

Oh Leanne, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!! :D :D :D

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE takes lots and lots and LOTS of piccies of these gorgeous buns for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

They are HERE!!!!!! :D :love: :D :love: :D :love:

They are all tucked up in their shed with a massive straw bed and huge wedge of hay after a much shorter journey home :)

One of them (Arizona I think) is clinically obese and im not happy with whoever it was that had them. Im disgusted in fact.

Tree, if there were fatter ones, oh my god. Their poor hearts and growing joints :(

Janice and Donna have kindly taken 2 rabbits that ive been trying to find homes for for the owner which is fab as im sure they will finally get a forever home with lovely people. Thank you ladies! :D

It was lovely to meet you Janice! :wave:

:wave: welcome home, glad you had a quicker journey home. sometimes the M25 is a better option

Back