• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To nest or not to nest, that is the question.

FuzzyBunyons

Young Bun
Welp, I bought that Wendy house, so that's one step in the right direction. However, as we know England for it's beautiful weather and the fact it was stored outside it was dripping when I got it and has now grown mold.

How is the best way to get rid of mold?

Should I scrape it off and sand the wood down, or bleach it? I'm a bit unsure however to my main question.

Do rabbits need a next box to cuddle up in?

I trying to decide what to put in the house (shelving and such) and I was wondering. Do bunnies really need a nesting box, would they be just as happy with a dog/cat basket stuffed to the brim with straw and hay?

Welp, I bought that Wendy house, so that's one step in the right direction. However, as we know England for it's beautiful weather and the fact it was stored outside it was dripping when I got it and has now grown mold.

How is the best way to get rid of mold?

Should I scrape it off and sand the wood down, or bleach it? I'm a bit unsure however to my main question.

Do rabbits need a next box to cuddle up in?

I trying to decide what to put in the house (shelving and such) and I was wondering. Do bunnies really need a nesting box, would they be just as happy with a dog/cat basket stuffed to the brim with straw and hay?

Heya :)

Personally i think a nesting box is a good idea... not necessarily to nest in, but to hide incase they get scared. My two have one and never use it from what I've seen, but it gives me peice of mind knowing they can hide if they want to!

:)

Back